10.28.2011

WWJD

"[WWJD bracelets] aren't magical. They're a reminder to be a better person, to live a better life. If you need a rubber band around your wrist to be that, here's an idea, take it off and snap yourself in the eye and see if that wakes you."
-Daniel Tosh

I love daniel tosh. He's hilarious and probably my favorite PK, but I'm gonna have to disagree with him on this one.

for the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ  John 1:17

Therefore there is no condemnation for those in Christ, for the Spirit of life has set you free from the Spirit of sin and death.   Romans 8:1-2

No, it isn't magical, but having scripture on my hand reminds me that I DO have the power to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.