10.07.2011

a play-by-play of my almost death

"Imgonnadie
Imgonnadie"
"Wow these safety harnesses are very unflattering."
Ok I wasn't thinking that then, but I am now that I'm looking at the pictures.
"Camp counselor dude. Please stop talking to me so I can concentrate on NOT throwing up my breakfast."


"AHHHHH! .....
This is kinda fun."











One week later...

"I don't want to burst your bubble, but Mikel's 5 year old daughter did the high-ropes course when we were there." -JP

The title of this post is a little overdramatic, but it's how I felt at the time. 

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What was this for? Funsies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wake forest fall retreat. it wasn't as hardcore as the one we did in the motherland, but still fun.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.