11.10.2011

[witty post title]

This morning I woke up and it was raining. Ugh.
And the weather had gotten all cold and winter- like. Double ugh.
And we're still out of bagels and cereal. Triple ugh.

In a classic case of self-fulfilling prophecy, the rest of the day followed along those lines. Headaches, bickering children, rattly cars, and STILL NO LAW AND ORDER ON TV.   (Side note: When I first moved home, L&O:SVU was on EVERY DAY and now it is nevereverever on. Does anyone really watch Burn Notice? NO.)

Basically the whole day felt like this:
Blurriness and all. And if you are wondering why I'm wearing glasses that were trendy like 5 years ago,  it's because I woke up this morning and my eye looked all gross, and because I am always behind the trends.
Also I had this conversation with someone that I spend 4 days a week with...
Person: Did you get new glasses?
Me: I don't normally wear glasses.
Person: Oh, I thought you looked different.

sigh.

I tried to listen to some Switchfoot and get my worship on, but even they were like "Don't bring that bad 'tude here." So I quit.

But now I'm home and I ate breakfast for dinner and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is on and things are looking more positive, so I'll stop writing this ridiculous post and go enjoy the rest of my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.