11.10.2011

Firebolt Friday

As I am currently re-reading the Harry Potter books and it's "Harry Potter Weekend" on abc family (again), I'm dedicated this post to pure HP goodness. Also, I keep a folder of cool things I find on the WWW to share with you guys, and half of them were related to JK Rowling's magical series, so I figured it was time. Enjoy!
i waste so much time




@Lord_Voldemort7 (The Dark Lord): Unstable Creatures: Dementors. They kissed a girl, and they liked it.




I know I've posted this one before, but it is SO hilarious.




i waste so much time

"Dudley looked alot like Uncle Vernon. He had a large pink face, not much neck, small watery blue eyes, and thick blonde hair that lay smoothly on his thick, fat head.
Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel. Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig."

here
Did anyone else notice how yummy Neville got by year 7?


"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's a half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones...the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur." 

twitter





2. Gilderoy Lockhart, the insufferably vain professor and celebrity from The Chamber of Secrets, was based on someone Rowling knows in real life.  “He used to tell whopping great fibs about his past life, all of them designed to demonstrate what a wonderful, brave and brilliant person he was. Perhaps he didn’t really believe he was all that great and wanted to compensate, but I’m afraid I never dug that deep,” she has said. “He’s probably out there now telling everybody that he inspired the character of Albus Dumbledore. Or that he wrote the books and lets me take the credit out of kindness.”




voldy on twitter

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post!! And woah Neville is hot! When did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the cliiiiiiimb hahaha that is fabuloso.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.