11.25.2011

i sort of feel like this

iwastesomuchtime

Today I forgot to follow one of my strict personal rules. Not the one about touching dryer lint or posting John Mayer lyrics as my facebook status...

I accidentally went to the mall after Thanksgiving. I love Hanes Mall, but after anytime after Turkey day, it becomes a horrible mass of angry suburbanites crowded into tiny aisles with pounding music fighting for overpriced clothing.

But today, in my haste to get a side-purse, I FORGOT, OK and went to the mall. I nearly had a panic attack in (our brand new) H&M, right behind the stack of brightly colored sweaters that are made by children in Mongolia very in right now.  

I'm a little bit tired of Christmas already. Only a little though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.