8.18.2011

true confession

A few of you are going to react angrily to this, but I miss my long hair.

I know that it was ridiculously long and looked ratty and gross. However, that was before the days of Tony, my amazing hair stylist.  I'm convinced that Tony could help me achieve a long hair look that would rival the Kardashians... or at least not get split-endy.


I didn't know all the amazing things I could do with long hair... 

via glamour
Like the top-knot



via fanpop




















Or standing near big fans and having my hair blow around...



















I'm feeling jealous just looking at these pics. sighhhhh.

What do you think? Long, gorgeous hair or a life of being enslaved to bobby pins?

Tellllll me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.