8.19.2011

Hot/Not


Hot:
lovin this belty trend. via exPress-o
  • belts you can tie   
  • nude ankle boot high heels. i'm planning my outfit for my dad's wedding around shoes I don't even have yet.
  • finding out that someone unexpected reads my blog consistently.  i'm pretty sure other bloggers would agree that this is the best. feeling. ever.
  • my down comforter. literally.  i woke up twice last night and had to change pj's because i was so sticky.  i could put the comforter away until fall...or just turn down the ac.
  • my chissy's new car! her first real-adult purchase. it's perfect for her "quirky cute" style
            
  • getting a sweet postcard from a friend in deutschland. It said "Hinter jeder Ecke lauern ein paar Richtungen." You get a prize if you can tell me what that means.  And by "prize" I mean "my undying love".
  • my mechanic. mmmmm. makes dropping that many benjamins for my car a little less horrible.
  • Swans and the Swimming by Iron and Wine   
 Not
  • a denim shirt with jean shorts. i'm talking to you, mr. used car salesman.
  • when you order something in another language at a restaurant and the waiter responds "what?".  Seriously. it's Macaroni Grill, not a restaurant in Italy. Put your stupid menu in English.
  • me accidentally insulting everyone i know.    
 *looks at friend's messy hair**
"oh, did y'all ride here with the windows down?"
 "no."
"oh."
  • traffic in the village. is it just me or are they ALWAYS doing construction in between the clemmons and peacehaven exit?? ALWAYYYYYYYS. 

3 comments:

  1. yayyy car! and messy hair. haha oh jeeg. I was reading your blog last night and I fell asleep... LOVE YOU and thank you for all that you do. You are such a wonderful chissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trapeze swinger by iron and wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sport wagon, not a station wagon

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.