8.16.2011

What I'm lovin

I'm famous again! One of my best friends and college roomie Jasmine is an awesome photographer, so we went downtown and tried to be trendy.  The result is on her blog, go check it out.

Anyhooo, I've gotten sick of all my music and have been looking for new. 

Here is what I'm listening to right now.  In case you are bored. Or are looking for something new.

Gorgeous- Kanye West
I know, I know. Kanye is a jerk. I've got principles, but I'm pretty good at throwing them out the window when I like a song.


Drunken Lullabies- Flogging Molly
They're Irish... What did you expect?


The Dog Days Are Over- Florence and the Machine
"Leave all your love and your longing behind you
Can't carry it with you if you want to survive"



Black Irish- The Devil Makes Three
Catchy-est song ever.

 Electric Feel- MGMT
This vid is really weird. Not the cool way, like Lady Gaga's early days, but more like "I'm going to dress up like a forest nymph and dance with some girls who are wearing confetti" way.  I love the song anyway...
ooooh girl, shock me like an electric eel...


Lil Wayne- How to Love
Lil' Wayne writes a song about treating a woman with respect? Who saw that coming?

P.S. Every time they play "Rolling in the Deep" on the radio, a cuddly kitten dies. True story.

P.P.S. A Lil' Wayne and Kanye West song in one playlist...how hip-hop am I?

1 comment:

  1. duuuude, electric feel is my ringtone. sick choice

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.