2.13.2012

i'm like the rabbit from alice and wonderland...

...always, always way behind where I would like to be. it's only monday, and I already feel way behind. I'm behind in the photo challenge, behind in my read-the-bible-in-a-year plan (is anyone ever on schedule with that? i was already behind the first day), and beind on quality time with some of the people i love.

in an effort to catch up, here are my pics from the last couple days...
9. front door
it was way too cold to go take a picture of the outside. my mom & i put everything we need by the front door so we won't forget, which is why there is a lab jacket hanging from the window. one time i had 3 containers of cupcakes stacked in front of the door, so i would remember them for a cru event.

10. self portrait
i didn't realize that "self portrait" was one of these until i had washed my face/taken out my contacts. praise big j for photo editing software.

11. makes you happy
clearly it's not my plans for thursday or friday... 
sister bonding on saturday (new nick cage movie??)

12. inside your closet
i couldn't resist doing two pictures for this one. a) to show you how OCD i am
and b) to show you my favorite part of my closet :) 

and lassstly...
13. blue
i was standing it the kitchen making a snack of blueberries&cream, trying to brainstorm what i could do for a blue picture...
and it hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.