2.01.2012

hotel song

I realized that I'm a super bi-polar eater. Half the time, I'm uber pretentious and complain about pesticides in our produce and stuff like that, and the other half I'm eating a box of Teddy Grahams in one sitting.

I had this revelation last weekend while I was out of town and documenting the places we ate on my camera phone.

Friday night: Nana's Soul Food Kitchen

Saturday night: Trader Joe's
Here is me drinking out of a styrafoam (gasp!) cup and marvelling at our hotel room, which had flat screen tv's and Aveda products in the bathroom. It was pretty fly, let me tell you.

Now I'm back in the dash, dog sitting two cute little puppies that find it hilarious to eat my bagel when I set it on the couch and walk out of the room (clearly I'm not ready for pets or motherhood).  It's hard to stay mad though, when we're all snuggled up in the living room watching Parks&Rec on netflix. It's probably the best case scenario for a rainy-sick day. 
Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

  1. hahah this is cute! and you are a bipolar eater! pita chips and hummus...BOTTLED WATER? cute pups. ps: idk if dogs eating your bagg-el disqualifies you for motherhood. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.