2.19.2012

i whip my hair...

If you're a girl and are involved in the blogosphere on any level, you can probably relate to this post.

If you have a Y chromosome, you are not going to get this at all. Sorry. Maybe I'll write a post about how annoying the Duke/NCSU game was last week to get my male readership back up.

haha. yeah right.

Anyway, I have a serious case of hair envy. Here are just a few of the girls I follow:
Sydney @ the daybook
jane @ see jane
kinsey @ sincerely, kinsey
  And here is me:
Do you see the problem?

I used to look like this:
Although my hair certainly wasn't fabulous by any standard, it had the potential for glamor. Plus, I'm not in college anymore, so I don't consider yoga pants and a bun "dressing up". I could actually do something attractive with Rapunzel hair this time around.

Yesterday I made Lacey look me in the eye and swear on Bruce and Kris Jenner's marriage (serious stuff) that she wouldn't let me cut my hair again, but I also need you, readers, to keep me accountable. If I pull any shenanegins and start posting pictures of Ginnifer Goodwin or Gweneth Paltrow during her bob stage, DON'T LET ME DO IT!

I'm counting on you.

2 comments:

  1. i like your short hair! be grateful for what you have! bootiful silky hurr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it short too! You look lovely... whipable or not.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.