2.09.2012

hot/not has returned!!!!!

gopack
 HOT
tervis tumblers. expensive? yes. but well worth the money. plus, my water consumption has gone up 50%** since laceface bought me this one. --->


white men's undershirts: what did we womenfolk do before we realized that we could also wear these? pair one with jeans/yoga pants/scarf/glasses and you have instant cute outfit.


blog obsessions. my sis and i are in love with natthefatrat. read this post about her husband. she can turn the most everyday occurrence into a hilarious story. it's a gift.


halls cough drops in tropical fruit. same as all the other halls cough drops, except they don't taste like a menthol factory blew up in your sinus cavity.

A Beautiful Mess
I would never get one, but I think trendy girls with sleeve tattoos are super cool.




"Why must people kneel down to pray? If I really wanted to pray, I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd go out into a great big field all alone or into the deep, deep woods, and I'd look up into the sky- up-up-up- into that lovely blue sky that looks as if there was no end to its blueness. And then I'd just feel a prayer."
-Anne of Green Gables


NOT

miranda lambert getting married. she's supposed to write angry breakup songs for us girls forevvvvver.


being the only person in the world who hasn't read "The Hunger Games". am i lame or what? I can rent it for free from the library on my kindle, but there's a 300 person waiting list.

Madonna at the superbowl. I don't think this needs further elaboration.

being sick. i've killed a small rainforest with my tissue consumption.
--->




** 98% of statistics are made up on the spot.


for the millionth time, i'm sorry about the formatting on this post. for some reason adding different font sizes and pictures is just toooooo flippin much for blogger to handle. this could probably be remedied if i understood HTML, but i'm not that big of a nerd. yet. 

3 comments:

  1. I, too, have not read The Hunger Games. So, we can be the 2 people on the planet who haven't done so. Yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what are we doing with our lives, Michelle? :)

      Delete
    2. Steal them from me this weekend! I haven't even opened them yet, and I guarantee you that they'll stay in that state for another few months if you don't take them ...

      Delete

leave a message after the beeeep.