2.06.2012

travels

Is there anywhere in the world that you really would love to visit?

Maybe you'd love to see lions in Africa or walk the Great Wall of China?

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might know that my original plan was to spend this year in Sweden as a missionary. Although I am now grateful that God changed my plans (and offered me so many wonderful opportunities here in my hometown instead), I would still love to visit Scandinavia at some point during my life.

I mean, just look at it...
the ice hotel
aren't swedish people so beautiful?
cold shower in the mountains
i don't even like snow and this is so beautiful...
viking burial mounds
the have a special word for getting coffee with friends!
tree hotel
stockholm syndrome!
kayak anyone?

let's not forget that this is the country that brought usVolvo, IKEA, swedish meatballs, ABBA, and saab.

What about you? Where would you go if money/time was no object?

1 comment:

  1. new zealand! how cool would it be to meet a hobbit, live in the earth, and smoke a pipe with gandolf? those things would be there right? if not though, wouldn't it be so cool to live in a mound of earth?

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.