2.05.2012

weekend at jaclyn's

sad news, i've been sick, so my pictures today won't be terribly interesting. most of my weekend was spent blowing my nose, sleeping, and generally feeling sorry for myself. ha.

on the upside though, i found a FREE photoediting program that let's you make your pictures all cool and instagram-like. take that apple. it also let's you do simple editing (crop, brightness, ect.) and has tons of super cool effects. best part, you don't even have to download it! it's all online! check out phixr to try it out.

so please excuse the excessive hipsterness of today's pics; i'm basking in the success of beating iphone users in their own game.

3. hands
despite my general grossness, my sweet boyfriend came from raleigh to bring me cough drops and watch the entire 'lord of the rings' series with me. he didn't even get mad when i fell asleep.

4.  a stranger
food court at the mall. i felt a little "Law and Order:SVU" taking pictures of random people walking by...

5. 10am
coffee, coughdrops, and computer. checkin the blogroll before church this morning.

also: convo i just had with my college roomie...
her: enjoying watching the superbowl?
me: i'm actually watching Law&Order... you?
her: Sex and the City.

we are soulmates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.