2.14.2012

hallmark holiday


I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I'm never home enough to enjoy overpriced flowers, I get awkward about the weird 'do we get each other gifts?' protocol, and I dislike not being able to go to a restaurant any time within this two week period because they're crowded with couples.

However, I AM lucky enough to have a sweetheart this year, and I think he's pretty awesome, so I won't be too bitter and WILL post one of my favorite mushy songs in honor of the day.


I love LOVE this song. especially the line:
"she knows which birds are singing
and the names of the trees where
they're performing in the morning"

I like to think that the AB secretly wrote it about me. 
haha. so, I hope you all have a great valentines. 

at the very least, i hope that you get to watch 'mean girls' 
(the best movie ever) and eat chocolate until you're sick.

1 comment:

leave a message after the beeeep.