9.04.2011

Weekend Update


Happy Sunday!

I hope you are feeling a little bit of the peace that I am this weekend. 

Because I'm a natural "worrier" and pretty Type A, I don't often feel peaceful.  But lately I've been too lucky not to be happy.

In the form of a giant disappointment (not going to Sweden), God blessed me with the chance to spend time with my family, to disciple amazing college girls, to share the gospel on campuses in the Triad, to spend time with my oldest friends, and to be entertained by the sweet/hilarious kids that I nanny. 

Of course, all the little things are amazing too: Pumpkin Spice Lattes (Sept. 6th. Yes, I wrote that in my planner), StumbleUpon, Law and Order marathons, catching up with friends, laughing till you can't breathe, 400 thread count sheets, and  spending time outdoors.

I'm so thankful.

What are you guys thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.