9.05.2011

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

here
So after getting addicted to the blog nomoredirtylooks,
and hearing them talk about the how amazingly multi-purpose coconut oil is, I decided to try it out.  I've been out of shaving cream for a month, so now seemed as good of time as ever to go for it. 

Here's what I thought:
Try not to be too impressed by my Venn Diagram.

Overall, Coconut Oil as a shaving cream was a total win. It's supposed to be a good moisturizer for acne-prone skin, since it is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, but I'm a little wary about slathering oil on my face. I'm debating what else I should try. 

Cooking with it? 

Deep conditioner? (I'm worried my hair will get nasty)

What do you think?

Your thoughts, por favor.

2 comments:

  1. can i use it to shave my face?? I would be much more motivated to shave if I was smelling coconut cake all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could. I'm really skeptical about putting oil on my face, even though they say it won't make you break out, but it does smell deeeelish.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.