9.28.2011

Monkey Bread

If you had told me 4 months ago that I would ever post stuff that I baked on this blog, I would have laughed in your face.  In college, baking was putting a bagel in the toaster and waiting for it to *ding*. Also, baking is for women, and I'm empowered and have a college degree. Right? Except I've found that I really love it. 

I was looking for a recipe to use the leftover pumpkin from the failed Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and found this recipe for Pumpkin Monkey Bread






For some reason, the little balls didn't bake together, so mine turned out to be a mountain of little lumps, instead of a beautiful cake shape. I'm ok with it though; It's much easier to eat. 

I adore fall food, so I'm sure there will be more pumpkin/sweet potato recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.