9.22.2011

[smile]

Because sometimes life can be depressing, (seriously, have you watched the news lately?), I want you all to take five minutes and smile.






"Don't put your wand there , boy!" roared Moody. "What if it ignited? Better wizards than you have lost buttocks, you know!"
 
"Who d'you know who's lost a buttock?" the violet-haired woman asked Mad-Eye interestedly.
 
"Never you mind, you just keep your wand out of your back pocket!" growled Mad-Eye. "Elementary wand safety, nobody bothers about it anymore...." He stumped off toward the kitchen. "And I saw that," he added irritably, as the woman rolled her eyes at the ceiling. 
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 



 



“I wondered if I could get a witch to cast a truth spell on Debbie Pelt, whom I despised because she had been cruel to Alcide, insulted me grievously, burned a hole in my favorite wrap and--oh--tried to kill me by proxy. Also, she had stupid hair.” 
-Sookie Stackhouse 






haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.