9.12.2011

Cel-e-bra-tion

Praise God! I am almost done raising support!

While I didn't have to raise nearly the amount that I would if I had gone to Sweden, I am still relieved that the process is coming to an end.

I need one more person/family/whatever to partner with me for $40 dollars/month, so that I can be hired.

If this is something you might be interested in, please email me:
jaclynsbrowning{at}gmail{dot}com

I would love to talk to you about what God's doing on college campuses in the Triad.  I promise it will be awesome to hear.

Also, you can go
HERE

I'd also super duper appreciate prayers that God will complete my support soon, so I can focus on the fun part of ministry, talkin about Jesus with college students.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you. Congratulations, jacklyn (is how i like to spell your name in my head).

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.