9.17.2011

Hot/Not

Hot:
Metallic nailpolish  


Fall weather! I've been wearing long sleeves since August in anticipation.  Now the weather actually makes my clothing choices look appropriate. 
 
Krankie's Coffee on 3rd Street.  It is super cool inside and the coffee made me WIRED.

REAL CONDITIONER.  Just switched back to regular conditioner (Tresemme, in case you were wondering) after I ran out of my "clean" conditioner. My hair is sooo soft and smells soooo good.  I don't care if I'm pumping my hair full of parabens and waxes, I ain't never going back.


College Students!
Some of the big issues in these years [college] are: sex, art, music, money, gender, business and culture. Does Jesus have anything to do with the corporate world? Does Jesus have anything to say about sex, gender and relationships that’s relevant today? How do art and music fit into the big picture of the story of God? What we think about these issues is often decided upon during the college years and then played out over our lifetime.
I loved this quote from The Resurgence



















Spotify. and StumbleUpon.  and Twitter.  How do amish people do it? What do they do with their free time?

Gungor! Yes, I do try to be as trendy as possible in all situations. 
Song: "You Have Me" off the album "Beautiful Things"





Not:
One hour parking downtown.  Really? Where can you go downtown for just one hour? Don't worry, City of Winston-Salem, I'll interrupt discipleship to run back and feed you quarters. No prob.

Wake Forest beating NCSU in football. I probably should have expected it, but still.
HERE  
Pajama jeans. This is not a joke! 
Are they going to be like Snuggies, where everyone mocks them mercilessly and then suddenly all your friends have one?

Fixing my car! Do windshield wiper squirter thingys really need to cost $50 a piece when you can by a squirt bottle with the same mechanism at Dollar Tree?  And how on earth did I break the squirters in the first place? Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting a gold glitter nail polish for forever! [I'm a pretty classy chica...]

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.