5.14.2012

living the life (girls night edition)

















Remember my awesome cousin Sumer ?  Thursday, LMS and I went to Charlotte for a girls night with her friends. First of all, let me say that 'cabo fish taco' is the most delicious restaurant in all the land (or the Charlotte metro area).  We ended up piling into the mini-van (mom's night out rides in style) and cruising through the city.  at one point, we realized that you CAN'T close mini-van doors while in drive, but we were already in the middle of the street, so we drove around downtown with the Oddessy doors open, emergency alarm beeping, and kids music blaring.

By the time we got there, I had to pee in a MAJOR way and so did LMS, but we found that 'cabo taco' didn't feel that STALLS were necessary in their restroom facilities. I had to go so bad that I almost considered it, but LMS was a dear and let me go ahead.

also, i witnessed someone using a breast pump for the first time ever.  you learn lots of things when most of your friends are older than you. 

if you're ever in charlotte, go to 'cabo fish taco' and get the bbq mahi tacos. you won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. haha...I've been to one where the toilets face each other. Not sure which one I'd prefer :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.