5.22.2012

bird war!

i don't know if i've mentioned the evil demon bird that lives outside my apartment before, but alas, there is one.  this spawn of satan poops on my car

every.

         single.

                     day.

i've started parking in the street to avoid him. yes, i have been exiled from the driveway that i pay to park on by a bird.  this bird makes me rue the day that i became a wildlife biologist.

anyway, my mom threw conservation to the wind and went out and shook this out of our tree.
no birds were harmed in the making of this photo
so at last i thought it would be safe to park in my spot again.  in my jubilation, i even washed my car until it was squeaky clean.  then today, i saw this:

dun.

      dun.

             dun.

it's on, bird.

oh yeah, it's on.

2 comments:

  1. HaHahahaha. In life there is always someone available to shit on you. Little birdee probably had some pals a few nests down..... I am battling a squirel who is raiding the bird feeder. Ro lent me his commando pellet pistol, time to get painted up. better stay low mr. squirel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an insomniac bird that lives outside my window - chirps all night! I feel your bird pain.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.