5.22.2012

dirty hair

friends:
i am in the process of writing a deep post with musings about hospitalization and the meaning of prayer, but while i'm formulating those deep thoughts, i wanted to share with you this little convo that lacey & i had yesterday:


me: i'm trying this new thing where i only wash my hair every other day.

lms: ew. why?

me: ...well it saves me a lot of time...you know...i'm not spending 30 minutes drying and straightening...it saved me so much time on saturday!

lms: you're unemployed. what are you doing with your time that couldn't be better spent cleaning your hair?

touche, lacey. touche.


whatever. i'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31 May, 2012

    hhaha..i have really bad breath in the morning...

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.