1.18.2012

sometimes, i'm productive

Remember how I wrote this post about how I was going to get rid of any of my clothes that I didn't wear in a month??? Remember how I forgot about it until two months later and then got rid of bags of stuff and then didn't blog about it because I was too lazy?  Well you probably don't, since I didn't blog about it.

So remember how I posted things i want to make and things i want to cook ???

This time I PROMISE that I won't be so flaky, and I won't leave you anxiously waiting to see what kind of creative things I've been doing in my spare time (because I know you are). Possibly.

ALAS! I made (a) garland for my room, and am debating adding more...

AND! I made the cream cheese pound cake.

AND!was brainstorming stuff for the blogsters the other night...
yes, i did use my extra bible to prop up my laptop... did i just get downgraded to a trailer park in heaven?
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND! I am perfecting the maple-bacon-heart attack-biscuits tomorrow... so recipe post coming sooooon!

See? Sometimes, I am productive.

sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.