1.01.2012

my week in random media

Hey lovelies- I know you've missed me while I was at winter conference this week. I have definitely missed you! Here's my week:

For my ecology nerds:
funny or die
Coming up with new names for churches:
12th Rib Women's Church- "You are part of the body" 

"We could use Campus Crusade for Christ. I heard that isn't taken anymore."

High-school flashbacks:


Exiting pastor saddles church with odd worship pastor...
lark news
 Taking college and middle school students to a nursing home: dancing!

Worship! at winter conference

Now, after two weeks, I will be reunited with my bed. Amen to that.
little j

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I missed you! The nursing home idea was wonderful! The elderly are often taken for granted when we are young, but if you sit and listen, they usually have some great stories. and they're pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of this post is that you Amen'd yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.