12.24.2011

love.

here

Merry Christmas, loves.

Look, I hate being lectured about "the reason for the season" as much as the next person.  I love shopping for my friends, singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You", and seasonal flavored lattes at Starbucks. 

I adore Christmas for all the regular, secular reasons. 

But, totally by accident, I was found this today and felt so loved and thankful for my relationship with Jesus.  Even though I like to think that I celebrate my redemption every day, I'm even more aware on this day, the day we celebrate His birth. 

Over the past two years I've received more hope, love, and joy than I could have imagined existed. 

oh come let us adore him!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Christmas is always fun when we think about Santa Clause and presents, but we need to remember the true reason is JESUS CHRIST! Your post helps us focus on the true reason! Oh Come Let Us Adore Him is right!!!!!!

    Thanks Max! Love you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typo...Thanks Jax!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.