12.22.2011

things i want to cook...


my bakingaddiction
cream cheese pound cake
Eat, Play, Love
maple bacon biscuits... oh my goodness
A Cozy Kitchen
pumpkin pie milkshakes
A Cozy Kitchen
acorn squash soup with cheesy croutons
food republik
twice baked potatoes with shiitake mushrooms
I cook twice a week for the kids I nanny, and the only time I've ever had them totally clear their plates with excitement was when I made twice baked potatoes. It's impossible not to love them.


My grandma pointed out that everything I make on this blog is some sort of dessert... maybe I should start looking for recipes for salads and stuff before I gain too much "after college" weight. 

I promise that, despite my blog and affinity for anything with bacon, i do eat healthy 90% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.