12.12.2011

salted hot cocoa



I'm addicted to any salty/sweet combo. Also, I've given up coffee again (I know, I know, you've heard this before, but I'm for REAL this time! i think), so I need something warm to drink in the morning.

Ingredients:
1 cup of milk, warmed       (I just do it in the microwave, cause I'm laaaaaazy)
1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
1.5 tablespoons of sugar
1/8 teaspoon of salt (go lightly with the salt...you can always add more later. the first time I made this, it     was essentially chocolate seawater.)
large splash (or two) of half and half or coffee creamer
mini marshmallows (optional)

How to:
Put cocoa, sugar, and salt in a mug.  Heat milk. Add and stir.  

Add a splash of half-and half & marshmallows. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.