6.25.2011

Weekend Update with Seth Meyers...or little J


Happy Weekend Everybody!
This week was crazy busy, with lots of ups and downs.


  • Singing "Rolling in the Deep" repeatedly at the top of my lungs with my chissy.  
  • Not so good, my stepbrother-to-be now hates that song. Sorry Adele, we just cost you a fan.
  • Lots of support appointments/ contacts in the next couple weeks.
  • THIS hilarious blog. Maybe I'll try out a picture post some time.  What is something y'all would like to hear about me via picture?
  • Oliver (my car) getting sick and having to get a new starter. :(
  • Said starter costing over 200 Washingtons.
  • Seeing the cute mechanic who always works on Oliver.
  • Getting lost in Asheville while driving my dad's truck.  Let me tell you, it's rough weaving in and out of hipsters on fixed gears when you're driving a huge stick-shift F150.
  • MY BESTIE IS COMING TO VISIT NEXT WEEK! Hopefully, pics to come.


Anything cool going on with you guys?
 

1 comment:

  1. Syd's favorite song og ALL time us 'Fire Beat' aka Rolling in the Deep;) are we going to get to see you in August?
    ~Sumer :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.