6.05.2011

I'm addicted and I just can't get enough...

Ladies and Gents...  

Summertime is finally here!

Summer is my fav season, and I have, for sure, been enjoying the best things about summertime: tank tops, sun-tanning, country music, swimming pools, curly hair, and constantly shaved legs (yeah, i'm a little lazy in the winter time).

This is what I'm lovin' right now:
It smells good and is 92% biodegradable! For those of you who don't know about my borderline-institutionalizable cleaning habits, it is a BIG deal for me to buy organic cleaning products.  I'm an environmentalist, but if that mess doesn't have laboratory strength detergents in it, I ain't using it to clean myself/my house.

“You gotta GTL every day to make sure you’re looking your best, bro. If your shirt looks bad, it makes the whole product look bad.”  
-Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino



"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is God's power for salvation to everyone who believes..."
Romans 1:16

 


 Snorkling in Arubs!
 
Ross: I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.
Monica: That was me.
 
 
Over and out kids; it's bed time.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuude that's the same shampoo I use!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.