6.27.2011

More about Me



from PostSecret

  • We called one of my friends "Big B" but I was informed that I couldn't be "Big J" because that was Jesus' nickname.  Hence the name of my blog. 

  • I minored in Wildlife Science at State. It was pretty much me, two pre-vet kids, and a pack of rednecks who talked about shootin' white-tails.  But you know what? Those were my favorite classes and the nicest classmates that I ever had in college.
 
  • I took a semester off my sophomore year to work with wild horses at the beach. I got to drive ATV's, ride in boats, and research horses.  It was pretty much my dream job.
 
  • I grew up in suburbia and now live in a big city (for North Carolina), but I secretly think I'd love to settle in a small town. There's just something about running into someone you know at the post office that makes me happy inside.
 
  • I became a believer my junior year of college.
 
  • I took German in high school instead of Spanish, because I was trying to be unique.  It led to some cool experiences (an exchange trip to the motherland) and meeting some iiiiiiinteresting people.
 
  •  I don't really like kids (besides my cousins Ava, Hannah, Sydney, and Jaxon). Children usually make me feel awkward and I never know what to say to them, but I still want to have my own someday.
 
  • I met my best friend in 6th grade because we had matching lunchboxes. 
 
  • I love that card from this week's post secret, because I prayed that same prayer when I was 20 years old.  and you know what? He did.

1 comment:

  1. okay... just catching up on your blog. didn't realize you didn't know Big J til college. I love that. we *will* catch up I promise- things are crazy for us this week. what day next week is good for you?

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.