6.13.2011

A Moment of Zen

Hullo readers

...and by readers I mean the 4 poor people who I've forced into reading my blog by bullying, guilt, and blood relation...


Life's been stressful lately. As it turns out, raising enough money to be a missionary in a foreign country for one year isn't easy... 


Additionally, God has taken this opportunity to teach me stuff about patience, forgiveness, and faith. 


Geez God, cut me a break, plx. 


So I wanted to take half an hour to take a break from life and give you a few gems that might make you smile. 


Here they is:


Our view in Aruba





"I've never had a plant before. I'm afraid I'll kill it."
-My darling friend AB who OWNS HER OWN BABYSITTING BUSINESS and is worried about taking care of a houseplant 




"I just looked at him. I couldn't believe it.  I was about to get a lecture on tithing from a guy who probably subscribed to 'Bikes and Babes' Magazine."
-Donald Miller "Blue Like Jazz"

Jon Acuff's theory that David Crowder Band is breaking up to secretly join Hillsong 
seriously though, how many people are in Hillsong? i swear they have a new lead singer for every song. why can Christian bands do that, but not secular ones? You know nobody listened to Journey after Steve Perry quit.




  The iguanas that we knocked out of the tree while playing volleyball




 
 "But the Lord said to her, 'My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.'"
Luke 10:41-2


 
"The artist who painted this picture was a huge fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt. I mean, I like the girl, but only because I'm Jesus. I'm not a huge fan of her acting. And... it's not like I've ever dreamed about looking like her."  -Jesus
taken from : Jesus Needs New PR

"Be merciful to me, O God, for men hotly pursue me" Psalm 56:1 (NIV)
 
 
love y'all. buh-bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is bRob, and I was bullied into coming here.

    Just kidding.

    Also, you should really be careful about playing sports around wildlife. Remember Molly's plant??

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean the plant that molly brutally murdered via frisbee?

    our plant bio prof would have been horrified. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that was an accident.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.