7.28.2011

Sorry for the long delay, little sweethearts.

I wish I had an excuse, like my life being busy and glamorous, but alas, it isn't.

Actually, it's been really boring and disappointing.

Which is why I haven't written to you guys.  I don't want to use this as an excuse to whine, and I know y'all don't wanna hear it.

So anyways...

Yesterday was my last night with my college roommate, Jasmine 
We walked around campus, reliving all the memories from the last 4 years. 

our first Wolfpack football game. the beginning of a long series of disappointments.

Krispy Kreme Challenge 2008

painting the free expression tunnel- west fo' you know!


lil baby jasmine

Centennial Campus in the fall

Robert Pattinson for 1.50.  yum.
I'm honestly really glad to be done.  I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life, whatever that may be. Hopefully, I will be able to let you know about that next week.  The last 4 years probably weren't the best of my life (although there were lots of great moments), but they were the most pivotal.

In those years, God brought me to a college suite with two believers.  He used one to get me into a Bible study.  He used that Bible study to spark my interest in him.  He used a breakup to show me that I was ready to follow him.  He used those girls to encourage me to step out in faith.  He used those 4 years to bring me to Himself.

It was totally worth it.  Can't wait to see what happens in the next 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.