7.09.2011

Jag tackar

treehotel.se
there is seriously a hotel in sweden made up of tree houses. 
 
also, i got a note from my german exchange partner, anna maria, today saying that she will be living in barcelona next fall and that i should come visit her. 
 
aaaaaand next year, it's gonna be my full time job to tell ppl about Jesus
 
 how sweeeeeet is my life right now?
 
i'm embarrassed to think about all the things i complain about.
 
and all the times that i'm convinced that God doesn't have my best interest at heart.
 
i'll probably be back to whiny-emo littlej tomorrow
unfortunately, that's what usually happens
 
but tonight, i want to stop playing the martyr and be thankful.
 
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11   

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.