3.29.2012

with love, from internet

my new favorite way to pack: drawing outfit ideas before hitting the closet. i'm hoping this will cut down on the agonizing "what am i going to weaaaaaaar?" portion of packing for next weekend's beach trip.

it took the combined power of lacey & jaclyn +5 hours to pack for NYC... and that was only my suitcase.

oh and don't worry, i erased the fugly floral tanktop +black skinny jeans combo up in the top left.



 
 @WillFerrell
I changed all my passwords to 'incorrect'. So my computer just tells me when I forget.


how awesome is this room? i bookmarked it so hopefully i can remember when i'm more mature
(read: when i'm done buying pink duvets and/or married)

here 



my friend samantha is famous! read about how she met Jesus here:





here
way to ruin it, kid. :)

Happy Weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beeeep.