5.19.2011

Hello, my name is:

Hola sweet friends!

I am currently relaunching my blog, with the much more computer-illiterate friendly blogspot. My hope is that now that I have graduated from college, I will actually update this thing consistently.  Also, as most of you already know, I will be going to Sweden in August to work for Campus Crusade for Christ! woooo! This blog will be used to chronicle the support raising process, and also to keep you, my sweet, sweet friends updated while I am away for one whole year.  I will miss you dearly, but God's doing big things right now that I am psyched to be a part of. :)


Proof of my graduation, since they haven't mailed me that darn diploma yet.
The Uppsala River.  Yeah folks, I'm gonna be living here. Be jealous.
 Breakfast of champions
Where I've been running lately. Except it doesn't look nearly this pretty right now.  Take half that water out of the lake and add a bunch of screaming children on the bridge and you get my view as I huff and puff around.


Next time I will have more substantial things to say. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be great! Quirky, fun, fantastic all around.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beeeep.